- Wonderful little clumping grass with bold blue/green foliage. May go dormant in cooler winters. Blue Fescue is great for drought tolerant plant styles and can be used as a bordering plant and stays nice and compact. Clean out dead foliage once a year to promote new healthy growth.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun/lite Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Summer
Mature Height: 6-12"
Mature Width: 6-12"
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|