- Bold architectural statement. Great for Southwestern, modern contemporary garden styles. Drought, deer, and seaside tolerant/resistant. Suitable for Xeriscape. Hardy to 20 def. F. Adaptable to most soils including shallow soil.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun/lite Shade
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Infrequent
Mature Height: 6-7'
Mature Width: 6-7'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|