- Knifeleaf Acacia is drought and seaside tolerant/resistant. Suitable for Xeriscape. Great for Drought Tolerant planting southwestern garden style. Provides gorgeous yellow blooms in Spring. Native to Australia. Hardy to 25 deg. F.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Spring
Mature Height: 9-11'
Mature Width: 7-9'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|