- Cleveland Sage is a must-have in any California native garden. Great for English cottage country ranch Southwestern California Native styles. Very drought tolerant. Needs good drainage. Chaparral plant community of the Angelus mountains. One common cultivar is Winifred Gilman. Wonderful flowering aroma. Attracts hummingbirds butterflies and bees. Hardy to 20 deg. F. Suitable for Xeriscape.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Spring/summer
Mature Height: 5-6'
Mature Width: 6-7'
Attributes: Drought Tolerant, Xeriscape, Woodland Garden, California Native Garden, Southwestern Garden, Mediterranean & Tuscan Garden, Fragrant, Seacoast Tolerant, English & Cottage Garden, Hummingbirds
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|