- Nandina Domestica is a hardy, easy to grow plant that is commonly used throughout the coastal areas of the western US. Heavenly Bamboo is a diverse shrub and can be used for country, English cottage, modern/contemporary, Asian/Zen, and ranch style Landscapes. Fall and Winter interest. Will naturalize and can become invasive. Vigorous root system. Tolerates drought and shade. Native to India and Japan. USDA Zone: 6-9.
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Summer
Mature Height: 5-6'
Mature Width: 4-5'
Attributes: Drought Tolerant, Woodland Garden, Tropical Garden, Zen Garden, Shade Plants
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|