- Great for country ranch modern contemporary Asian/Zen styles. Drought tolerant. Used as a screening shrub or hedge. Can be kept as a shrub around 5 or a small multi-trunk tree. Drought tolerant. Native to China. Toxic if ingested. Note that the mature dimensions provided are idea maintained form. If left unmaintained, Pittosporum tobira may reach up to 12 plus feet and grow into a small patio tree. In some cases, this is desired. USDA Zone: 7-9
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Part Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Spring
Mature Height: 6-7'
Mature Width: 6-7'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|