- Great for English cottage country ranch styles. Mahonia Aquifolium is deer resistant. Fruit is edible but not tasty. Northwest American native. Loves well-drained and rich acidic soils. Will naturalize. USDA Zone: 5-8.
Sun Exposure: Part Shade/full Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Spring
Mature Height: 4-5'
Mature Width: 3-4'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|