- Round Leaf Tea Tree is great for country ranch Southwestern Spanish/Mediterranean California Native styles. Drought tolerant. Native to Eastern Australia. Tolerates many soils. Beautiful lavender colored flowers are excellent for flower arrangements. Does best in full sun but can tolerate a little shade.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Spring
Mature Height: 6-7'
Mature Width: 6-7'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|