- This gorgeous succulent can actually reach up to 9' if left unpruned. Amazing orange/coral colorec blooms tower above it's striking foliage in the Fall and Winter. Aloe arborescens can actually live on the coast without any irrigation or supplemental water. Tolerates seaside conditions, deer, rabbits and drought. Suitable for Xeriscape. Great in Southwestern style gardens. Native to South Africa. Hardy to 20 deg. F.
PLEASE NOTE, ON ALL CACTI AND SUCCULENTS: WHEN SELECTING DESIRED SIZE, 6" POTS ARE THE SAME SIZE AS 1 GALLON. ONE GALLON POTS SIMPLY CONTAIN MORE SOIL. NOTE THAT WHEN EITHER SIZE IS ORDERED, WE MAY SEND OUT YOUR PLANTS IN EITHER THE SHORT OR TALL CONTAINER.
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Shade
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Fall/winter
Mature Height: 6-7'
Mature Width: 6-7'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|