- The Gold-Toothed Aloe is great for Southwestern garden styles with it's striking ridgid form and plush deep green foliage color. Drought deer and seaside tolerant/resistant. Suitable for Xeriscape. Hardy to 25 def. F. Native to South Africa. Great in coastal and rock gardens. Medium clumping Aloe succulent with colorful Spring and Fall flowers which will reach to about 18 inches tall. Aloe nobilis requires very little care or water. No need to give extra water in the Summer. Plant in sun or shade. It will get about 12 inches tall 16-18 inches wide.
PLEASE NOTE, ON ALL CACTI AND SUCCULENTS: WHEN SELECTING DESIRED SIZE, 6" POTS ARE THE SAME SIZE AS 1 GALLON. ONE GALLON POTS SIMPLY CONTAIN MORE SOIL. NOTE THAT WHEN EITHER SIZE IS ORDERED, WE MAY SEND OUT YOUR PLANTS IN EITHER THE SHORT OR TALL CONTAINER.
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|