- Great for English cottage country ranch contemporary styles. Nice border plant. Spreading ground cover. Sometimes used as an annual. Native to Canary Islands. Herbaceous perennial. USDA Zone: 10-12.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun/lite Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Spring/summer
Mature Height: 6-12"
Mature Width: 1-2'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|