- Nice rapid growing small ground cover. Can be used as a boardering plant or slope stabilization. Will naturalize. Does well beneath trees. Great for English cottage Traditional Craftsman styles. Likes loamy and well-drained soils but tolerates a wide range. USDA Zone: 5-10
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Part Shade
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Summer
Mature Height: 1-2'
Mature Width: 1-2'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|