- Sedum brevifolium is a beautiful little succulent for use in rock gardens between boulders or as a foreground groundcover. Stays low and compact. Use along borders or in pots. Flowers in the Summer. Low maintenance. Prefers Ph of 7-8.5. Deer resistant and also tolerates seashore seaside conditions. Plant in full sun to light shade. Plant is mildly toxic. USDA Zone 5-9.
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|