- Great forSouthwestern and California Native styles. Hardy to 20 deg. F. Suitable for Xeriscape and is fire resistant. Very drought tolerant once established. Establish with regular watering for several weeks. Needs good drainage. Attracts hummingbirds butterflies and bees. Native to the Chihuahuan Desert. USDA Zone: 8-11.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Summer/fall
Mature Height: 2-3'
Mature Width: 2-3'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|