- Cast Iron Plant is easy to care for and requires little maintenance. Nice indoor plant. Somewhat drought tolerant once established. If planted in direct sun, tips may show burn. If used indoors, make sure plant gets bright indirect sunlight. Can tolerate deep shade. Also tolerates seacost exposure.
Sun Exposure: Full Shade
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Infrequent
Mature Height: 2-3'
Mature Width: 2-3'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|