- Great for cottage, Southwest, and CA native gardens. Hardy to 20 deg. F. Suitable for Xeriscape. Very drought tolerant. Can take a fair amount of shade. Flowers are can be seen on Germander Sage almost year-round. Nice light-gray foliage is delicate and attractive. Well-drained soils are a must. Native to Mexico.
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Shade
Water Needs: Low
Bloom Season: Repeatedly
Mature Height: 2-3'
Mature Width: 3-4'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|