- Beautiful showy fuzzy flowers in Summer and Fall, but will typically appear year-round if plant is healthy. Bright red flowers serve as a wonderful contrast to silvery-gray foliage. Little John Bottlebrush attracts hummingbirds and bees. Callistemon Little John is very drought tolerant once established. Use Little John Bottlebrush for mass plantings or as a hedge. Native to Australia. Hardy to 25 deg. F.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Repeatedly
Mature Height: 3-4'
Mature Width: 3-4'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|