- Versitile plant that tolerates many soils. Native to South Africa. Herbaceous strap-leaf perennial. Sometimes fragrance is considered unplesant, so consider keeping away from main entrances. Society Garlic is deer resistant and tolerates seacoast exposure. Can be divided once clumps have become large enough. USDA Zone: 7-11.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun/lite Shade
Water Needs: Low/moderate
Bloom Season: Spring Through Fall
Mature Height: 1-2'
Mature Width: 1-2'
Attributes: Drought Tolerant, Deer Resistant, Woodland Garden, Southwestern Garden, Mediterranean & Tuscan Garden, Fragrant, Seacoast Tolerant, Tropical Garden, English & Cottage Garden
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|