- Notes: Great for contemporary modern ecclectic Tropical, Southwestern, Spanish/Mediterranean garden styles. Incredible showy flowers on long stems. Herbaceous perennia. Native to Southern Africa. Likes well-drained soils. May go dormant during cold Winter. Clumping and upright grasslike strapleaf plant. USDA Zone: 5-9
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Spring
Mature Height: 2-3'
Mature Width: 3-4'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|