- Attracts bees butterflies. Great for English cottage country ranch styles. Creamy variegation in leaves with dark contrasted purple blooms in Summer. Prune back occasionally to keep from getting leggy.
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Part Shade
Water Needs: Regular
Bloom Season: Summer
Mature Height: 1-2'
Mature Width: 1-2'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|