- Foliage: Deciduous
- Exposure: Full Sun, Light Shade
- Water Needs: Moderate Water
- Ripens: Summer
- Growth Habit: 20
- Notes: May go dormant in cooler winters. Attracts birds and insects. Fruit is edible and can be dried, used in jams, etc. Fig trees can also make a nice shade tree, however it is not recommended that they not be planted near hardscape such as concrete patios, driveways, etc. due to the dropping fruit.
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|