- Beautiful pale yellow flowers have a sweet aroma. Tree has somewhat ubpredictable growth habit but will usually stay upright and fairly narrow. Native to Australia. Hardy to 20 deg. F. Once established, Sweet Shade Tree likes deep watering. Allow top of soil to dry out between waterings. Native to Australia. Hardy to 20 deg. F.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun/lite Shade
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Spring/summer
Mature Height: 30-35'
Mature Width: 11-15'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|