- Ginkgo trees are known for their incredible bright golden yellow leaves in the fall. Great for English Cottage traditional modern asian/zen ranch styles. It is tall and stately, and is sometimes regarded as 'ancient' because it's family of trees has survived since before the dinosaures.
Sun Exposure: Full Sun (6+ Hours Of Direct Sunlight)
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Na
Mature Height: 40-50'
Mature Width: 35-40'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|