- Low maintenance fast growing ground cover. Will naturalize. Used to stabilize slopes and banks. Native to Europe. English Ivy tendrils can reach up to 40+ feet if left unpruned. USDA Zone: 4-9
Sun Exposure: Part Shade/full Shade
Water Needs: Moderate/regular
Bloom Season: Na
Mature Height: 5-6'
Mature Width: 4-5'
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|