- Star Jasmine is deer, seaside and fire resistant. Vigorous grower. Requires support if grown as a vine. Can be used as a ground cover as well. Trachelospermum Jasminoides flowers are very fragrant and attracts birds. Prune in early Spring. Use in a pot to get a 'spilling over' effect. 5 gallon size comes on stake.
Sun Exposure: Sun Or Shade
Water Needs: Moderate
Bloom Season: Spring/summer
Mature Height: 1-2'
Mature Width: 11-15'
Attributes: Drought Tolerant, Deer Resistant, Woodland Garden, Mediterranean & Tuscan Garden, Fragrant, Seacoast Tolerant, Tropical Garden, Zen Garden, Shade Plants, English & Cottage Garden, Fire Resistant
Proper planting technique will help your plants thrive! Follow these simple steps to help your plants establish quickly, develop a strong root system, and live longer:
- Properly dig the hole
- Amend the soil to suit each particular plant
- Place the plant and backfill the soil
- Provide ample water for each particular plant
- Review our how to plant guide!
For detailed information, please download our planting guides:
We deliver to Southern California including Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Riverside County, Imperial County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and neighboring areas.
|Delivery Zone||Delivery Rate|
|Extended Delivery||Contact Us|